Shades Of Antichrist: Obama Privately Campaigning To Take Over As UN Secretary General

obama-wants-to-be-united-nations-secretary-general-2016-933x445

Barack Obama has privately campaigned to succeed Ban Ki-moon as United Nations Secretary General at the end of 2016.

“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” Revelation 13:2 (KJV)

Did you think that the Muslim-raised, anti-Constitution, pro-everything evil Obama was just going to go away after plundering America for the last 8 years? No, he is not. Now we have learned that he wants to step directly from killing America to global dictator. Can you, in your wildest nightmare, imagine Barack Hussein Obama as the Secretary General of the United Nations? It sounds like a plotline from the “Left Behind” series! But guess what? The drive to do it is actually happening and Obama just might be appointed to that office.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)

People have said to me that Obama cannot be the Antichrist because there are too many people that don’t like him, and the Bible says the Antichrist is worshipped. True, but consider this. After the Rapture happens, the only people left are the type of people that love and support Obama. Take out the Church and there is no one left to oppose him. The Pretribulation Rapture of the Church changes absolutely everything. Time will tell how far Obama will go on the prophecy timeline.

Obama as the UN Secretary General would be a major jump forward on the prophecy timeline

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is also reportedly working with moderate Arab States to prevent this transition. The Jerusalem Post reported: “Netanyahu remembers well just how US President Barack Obama brushed aside Israeli objections and went ahead with the P5+1 nuclear agreement with Iran. Now, Netanyahu is reportedly planning some personal payback.”

According to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida, Netanyahu will make common cause with moderate Arab governments in order to sabotage Obama’s plan to succeed Ban Ki-moon when the South Korean diplomat ends his term as United Nations secretary-general on December 31 of this year.

Al-Jarida quoted sources as saying that Obama has already discussed the issue of running for secretary-general with Democrats, Republicans, and Jewish officials in the US.

Share This:

France To Conduct Illegal Bomb Strikes In Syria Following Nice Attack.

France-airstrikes-Syria-following-Nice-900x350

French President Francois Hollande has announced fresh new airstrikes in Syria and Iraq in response to the terrorist attack in Nice on Thursday night. 

Hollande has vowed to “strengthen our actions” in the Middle East and extend the state of emergency in France by another three months.

Telesurtv.net reports:

The assault was the third such terrorist attack in Western Europe in eight months. Police identified the driver of the van as Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Tunisian living in France. Witnesses said that Bouhlel opened fire before officers returned fire and fatally shot him. He was known to the police in connection with a series of petty street crimes but was not on the watch list of French intelligence services, Reuters reporterd Friday.

“We will strengthen our actions in Syria and Iraq, we will continue to strike those that attack us from their cells,” said Hollande in a national address. He said he will present the plan to extend the state of emergency to parliament next week. He had said earlier that he would end the months-long state of emergency on July 26.

And later, in a second address delivered at dawn, Hollande said: ¨France is filled with sadness by this new tragedy.¨

“The casualties of this tragedy are huge — 80 people are dead, 18 in critical condition, many people are injured. Our thoughts go, once again, with the families of the victims, with those who are now deeply affected and feel an immense sorrow. But also with all the residents of Nice, who tonight were deeply traumatized and plunged into a state of worry,” said Cazeneuve.

The driver, who drove at high speed for over one mile along the famed Promenade des Anglais seafront before hitting the mass of spectators, was shot dead, Sub-Prefect Sebastien Humbert told France Infos radio.

Cazeneuve said he had not been definitively identified.

“The identification of the criminal is currently being worked on, as well as investigating whether or not he had accomplice” said the interior minister.

Neither he nor other political leaders who spoke publicly in the hours after the attack confirmed media reports that the assailant was a Nice resident of Tunisian origin.

Military personnel have already rushed to the scene, and Hollande said that he would deploy more reserves and guards to deal with the emergency situation. He said that “all means necessary” would be used “wherever necessary.”

Thursday marked a day of festivities for Bastille Day, a national holiday in France.

No cause for the attack is yet clear, but the mayor of Nice has confirmed that the truck carried weapons and grenades. French media are also reporting that the driver fired shots while running into the crowd, which has not been officially confirmed.

Hollande said that “the terrorist character of the attack cannot be denied.” The anti-terrorism prosecutor is still investigating the attack.

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said the country had “been hit by a coward and inhuman terrorist act.”

“We want to say to the French people, and with a lot of force: we will not give in. France will not give in to the terrorist threat. We have moved into a new era, and France will have to live with terrorism,” said Valls.

The French consulate in Turkey had cancelled its Bastille Day celebrations earlier due to security threats, reported Liberation.

Almost eight months ago, Islamic State group militants killed 130 people in Paris. On Sunday, France had breathed a sigh of relief as the month-long Euro 2016 soccer tournament ended without a feared attack.

Share This: