Turkey blocks access to WikiLeaks after release of 300k govt emails over post-coup purges.

WikiLeaks-Turkey-01

Turkey has taken action to block access to the WikiLeaks website after a cache of around 300,000 government emails was released following last weekend’s attempted coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Reuters reports.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755564353269538816/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The action was undertaken by Turkey’s internet watchdog after the whistleblower organization released hundreds of thousands of emails from Erdogan’s ruling AK Party.

The Telecommunications Communications Board called the move an “administrative measure,” which is a term commonly used by the organization when blocking access to websites.

WikiLeaks tweeted advice for Turks trying to access the website. It told users that they can use a proxy or “any of our IPs https://141.105.65.113/akp-emails/ (confirm security exception) #Turkey.”

WikiLeaks managed to publish the 294,548 emails on Tuesday, despite its website being subject to a massive cyberattack.

“WikiLeaks has moved forward its publication schedule in response to the [Turkish] government’s post-coup purges,” WikiLeaks said in the release.

“We have verified the material and the source, who is not connected, in any way, to the elements behind the attempted coup, or to a rival political party or state,” added the whistleblowing site, which has previously insisted that it is neither pro- nor anti-government, but rather serves “the truth.”

All emails which were released were attributed to ‘akparti.org.tr’, the primary domain of the main political force in the country, and cover a period from 2010 up until July 6, 2016, just a week before the failed military coup.

BREAKING: Girl fights for life after mum and three daughters knifed in French holiday spot.

AN eight-year-old girl is fighting for her life after a mum and her three daughters were stabbed in a holiday resort popular with Brits – for being “scantily dressed”.

FranceStabbing-01

TERROR: The family were targeted by someone who had taken offence at their summer clothes
The family are said to have been targeted in Garda-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes.

Cops say the mum and girls aged between eight and 14 were all targeted before the attacker fled the scene.

The 37-year-old man has been arrested after the incident at about 10am local time (9am UK time) this morning.

It comes after

In a seperate development police have arrested a 23-year-old cab driver after finding explosives at his home in the Seine-et-Marne district southeast of Paris, government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said on Tuesday.

The man, already known to French intelligence services and listed among thousands of people in France’s “Fiche S”, a watchlist of people suspected of posing a security risk, was arrested on Sunday night.

Social Services Want This Film Banned In The UK, Why?

The real truth behind the child protection system. Social workers, Judges, Lawyers and Guardians of the court all working together to secure the removal of children from their families and traffic them around the UK.

This is the DVD called Traffic. The UK social services have made an attempt to ban this film. Why? What’s in the film that they want a ban on it? Every day children who are adoptable are removed from loving caring parents on evidence that would never stand up in a criminal court. Most of the evidence is only the opinion and is never backed up by actual evidence. Even the evidence in cases where parents are accused of non accidental injury is not backed up by up-to-date evidenced based literature. Then you have risk of future emotional harm, this is the catch all term. You cannot assess future risk, where there is no historical or current evidence of risk. Yet this practice is widespread throughout the UK. The current safeguarding training of people is not a means and method of safeguarding but a means and method of being able to being to take children who may have had a accident in the every day course of life. Social workers in child protection are a breed of cold, heartless unempathetic people who demonstrate the most cold hearted and callous behaviour towards parents ever imaginable. Every child is a potential target now and no matter what the explanation from parents, they are considered to be the perpetrator. The courts work on the balance of probability, that is, it is probable you did it. Worse still it only needs to be 51%. In the family courts you have no chance, it is a complete stitch up from start to finish. Social workers, guardians, solicitors, barristers collude together to see to the swift removal of the child. The most vulnerable are targeted and completely railroaded during proceedings, they are never afforded reasonable adjustments that should be in place to support them. Parents from one end of the country to the other tell the same story. The evidence is mounting, parents are speaking out, they will no longer be silenced, they want their children back.

Germany: Axe-wielding man attacks train passengers near Wurzburg.

Several people have been injured, some critically, after a teenager armed with an axe and a knife attacked train passengers in central Germany. The suspect, who was shot by police, has been identified as a 17-year-old “unaccompanied minor” of Afghan origin.

At least three of the victims suffered “serious” injuries, police spokesman told local news outlet Blaulicht Würzburg.

Another person suffered light injuries, while all 14 passengers who had been in the same car of the regional train were in a state of “shock” following the onslaught.

The perpetrator, who fled the scene after the attack, was “shot” by officers, police confirmed.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann announced that authorities believe that a 17-year-old teen of Afghan origin was behind the attack.

The suspect entered the country as an “unaccompanied minor” and lived with a “foster family” for the last two weeks. Before that he had been housed at the Kolping-Heim refugee center, FOCUS online reported.

The minister also refuted claims of a possible second attacker, and are treating the attack as a “single perpetrator” case.

Some German media reports suggest that the 17-year-old attacker who resided in Ochsenfurt shouted “Allahu Akbar”(God is great) as he charged at his victims.

A police helicopter was circling the area and a large number of officers were deployed to the scene. Over a dozen paramedics also arrived on site.

Authorities organized an alternative bus route for passengers as the train line between Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and Ochsenfurt has temporarily been shut down.

 

France Just Raided 200 Mosques… What They Found Inside Proves TRUMP Right

FranceRaided-01

The horrific truck attack by a Muslim terrorist in Nice, France killed at least 84 people, including 12 children.

But unlike Obama’s America after an attack, France started immediately raiding Islamic mosques to see what they could find. After all, far too many people in the Muslim community have not been helpful with bringing forth information to authorities.

And while those French investigators have been called racists, a Langy-sur-Marne based mosque was raided this week anyway… And they found a large collection of 7.62 Kalashnikov ammo along with boxes of Islamic State (ISIS) propaganda videos.

Authorities also raided one of the mosque’s leader’s homes, and found a revolver hidden near jihadist documents.

Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organization Jabhat al-Nusra”, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.

The recordings were found among a wealth of teaching material for young people in an undeclared madrassa, or religious school. Police removed a hard disk and 10 computers.
“No request was made to open a private school,” the state prefecture said in its statement.

Mohammed Ramdane, president of the local Muslim association in Lagny, had criticised the closure of the prayer hall at the time, saying: “Nothing has been found in the mosque. Nothing is hidden, we don’t hide anything.

Via Telegraph:

France isn’t messing around. They’ve arrested more than 230 Muslims and collected more than 324 weapons. Many others are under travel bans and house arrest. They have shut down three mosques and have raided more than 2,300 homes.

As France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve recently noted:

Cazeneuve said the number of weapons apprehended so far is staggering.

He said: “In mere hours, we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year.”

And many French leaders have joined those voices in the EU calling for an end to importing Syrian Islamic refugees, as a proper screening process is impossible.

Compare that to the response we saw from President Barack Obama, who tried to blame the attacks on San Bernardino on “workplace violence” for days, while calling on his Attorney General to prosecute those who speak out against radical Islam. And then after the Orlando terror attack, Obama blamed guns, against excusing radical Islam — and refusing to even speak the words.